Monday, May 14, 2012 - 2 comments

New Blog "Logo"





New Blog “Logo”



I came across this picture the other day and thought it would be perfect for the blog. I saw it and thought about God’s children. We are all God’s children, each and every one of us. However, not all of us believe in our creator. I think the blue arrow represents the believers and the red represents the non-believers. 

The main reason I started this blog was to bring non-believers as well as believers the word of God. I want to reach as many people as possible and hopefully lead them in the right direction.  When non-believers and believers come together they are one and that is what the black arrow represents. I hope that one day the world will be one big black arrow.

Please comment and tell me what you think about the new logo.

2 comments:

Post a Comment